Orchard MRT Station
Royal Thai Embassy (Bus Stop ID: 09179) 7, 36, 77, 105, 106, 111, 123, 132, 174, 174E, 502, 502A
Tang Plaza (Bus Stop ID: 09047) 36, 77, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 174, 174E, 190, 518, 518A, 700, 700A, 971E, 972, NR6, NR 7
Royal Plaza on Scotts (Bus Stop ID: 09212) 5, 54, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 700, 700A, NR1, NR2, NR3
Far East Plaza (Bus Stop ID: 09219) 5, 54, 105, 124, 128, 132, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 518, 518A, 700, 700A, 971E, 972
Tampines MRT Station
Tampines Bus Interchange (Bus Stop ID: 75009) 3, 4, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 28, 29, 31, 37, 38, 46, 65, 67, 69, 72, 81, 127, 291, 292, 293, 969
UOB Tampines Center (Bus Stop ID: 76131) 2N, 3, 15, 21, 27, 129, 168, NR7
Opposite Century Square (Bus Stop ID: 76139) 3, 15, 21, 27, 129, 168
Opposite Parkway Parade (Bus Stop ID: 92041) 15, 31, 36, 43, 48, 134, 135, 196, 196E, 197, 853#, 966
Parkway Parade (Bus Stop ID: 92049) 15, 31, 36, 43, 47, 48, 134, 135, 196, 196E, 197, 401, 853#, 966
Isetan Serangoon Central
Isetan Serangoon Central
Serangoon MRT Station
Serangoon Bus Interchange (Bus Stop ID: 66009) 100, 101, 103, 105, 109, 158, 315, 317
Opposite Serangoon Stn Exit A / Blk 413 (Bus Stop ID: 62139) 45, 58, 101, 103, 107, 107M, 147, 153, 317, 853, 853#, NR6
Opposite Serangoon Stn Exit B (Bus Stop ID: 66351) 22, 43, 43M, 53, 70, 70M, 81, 82, 315
Opposite Serangoon Stn Exit C / Blk 201 (Bus Stop ID: 66359) 22, 43, 53, 53M, 70, 70M, 116, 315
1. Corporate Gifts & Bulk Buys
We can help your organisation or individuals making bulk purchases with gifts or prizes for events such as anniversaries, staff incentives, long service awards, lucky draws, dinner & dance or other special occasions. Simply tell us the event you are organising and your budget, and we will assist you with the appropriate gifts or prizes for your event. For our regular corporate customers, we will deliver the gifts or prizes to your offices.
2. Golf Tournament & Sports Events
We can help your organisation prepare prizes or trophies for golf tournament. For more information, you can call our Customer Service at Tel: 65-6733 1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can help you arrange delivery of floral bouquets to your loved ones, friends or corporate clients on any festive occasions or events within mainland Singapore. We can also help you deliver Orchid gift boxes to the homes of your loved ones or friends staying in Japan. The shipping charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel sent. Simply call our Customer Service at Tel: 65-6733 1111 or email us at email@example.com. We would be glad to assist you.
Purchases From Our Departmental Stores:
All deliveries must be within the main island of Singapore. You can approach our staff at any cash counters for delivery services of your purchases.
Purchases From Our Supermarkets:
Items purchased from our supermarkets (except ice cream, Japanese eggs and items from Isetan Departmental Stores) are eligible for this service. We deliver within our Designated Delivery Areas and follow a fixed delivery schedule. You can call Tel: 65-6733 1111 if you have any queries or need more information. For foreign customers visiting Singapore, we can deliver to your hotel. You can approach our staff at any cash counters at our Isetan Supermarkets for delivery services of your purchases.
Overseas Packing Service From Isetan Supermarket
This service is available upon request at the Supermarket delivery counter.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- Delivery can be done to any hotel in mainland Singapore or store delivery area.
- No delivery outside of mainland Singapore.
- The following charges are applicable upon request for the service:
- Dry Ice: $4 per kg
- Vacuum Pack: $0.30 per pc
- 1 set of ice box: $15
- Other type of ice: Free
- The delivery form has to be completed and delivery time will follow the store’s delivery schedule.
- The following merchandise are not accepted for overseas packing:
- Ice Cream
- Party Sets
- Orders for overseas packing should be placed one day in advance.
STORE DELIVERY CHARGE
|Isetan Cardmembers||Non Isetan Cardmembers|
You can call us if you require more information about our delivery services. We will be happy to attend to your queries.
|Re-delivery due to unsuccessful delivery||S$10.00|
|Surcharge for Sentosa addresses||S$2.00|
Delivery service is only available to valid addresses in mainland Singapore and Sentosa. Isetan reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
We offer free alteration on all regular priced merchandise, except boutique brands at all of our Isetan stores. However, we will charge a nominal fee of S$3 to alter sales items or merchandise that are on offer. You can expect an average period of three days for most alterations except for festive season, you can also approach our staff at any cash counters for alteration services of your purchases.
Express Service (Isetan Scotts)
To serve our customers better, we also provide Express Service for alteration of Men's trousers. You can get an altered pair of trousers in 2 hours. It is free for regular priced merchandise. For merchandise on offer, a nominal fee of S$3 will be charged. You can approach our staff at Men's Wear Department, Level 3 of Isetan Scotts for the Express Service.
5. Gift Vouchers
Denominations are in $10, $50 and $100 in Singapore currency. Our vouchers can be honoured not only at all Isetan stores in Singapore, but also at the Mango Boutique (Shaw Centre) and Isetan Supermarket. You can call our Isetan Scotts Customer Service Department at Tel: 65-6733 1111 should you require more information on our Gift Vouchers. We will be happy to attend to your queries.
VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gift Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- They are not valid unless duly stamped.
- Each voucher should be fully utilized and we cannot refund any unused amount.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to offset any outstanding amount owing Isetan or be credited into your account.
- Other T&Cs apply.
Where You Can Purchase Isetan Gift Vouchers?
Purchase of Isetan Gift Vouchers can be made at any of the following Isetan stores:
|Isetan Scotts||Customer Service Department, Level 1|
|Isetan Katong||Customer Service Counter, Level 2|
|Isetan Tampines||Customer Service Counter, Level 2|
|Isetan Serangoon Central||Customer Service Counter, Level 3|
6. Gift Wrapping
If you are buying gifts for your friends or loved ones, you can rely on us to provide free wrapping services at all of our Isetan stores any time of the year. On festive and special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day, ask for our original wrapping paper and gift tags. If you need us to deliver your gifts, please see the Delivery section for more information.
All merchandise sold in Isetan includes the Goods and Services Tax (GST). However, if you are a visitor to Singapore, you are entitled to tax-free shopping.
GST Refund Eligibility
- Purchases that will be taken out of Singapore within two (2) months from the date of purchase are eligible for GST refunds.
- This refund is not applicable to perishables such as food items.
Air Travellers Claiming GST Refunds
- You can present your Isetan receipts at our Customer Service Department at Isetan Scotts Level 4, Customer Service Counters at Isetan Orchard Level 1, Isetan Katong Level 1 or Isetan Tampines Level 2.
- Our staff will issue a Global Refund Cheque to you.
- Refund cheques will only be issued for purchases of S$100 and above.
We can reserve regular items for you for up to three (3) days at all our Isetan stores. However, sales and promotional merchandise cannot be reserved. You can approach our staff at any cash counters to make merchandise reservation.
Store Payment Mode
We accept payments in all our Isetan stores by:
- Cash and NETS
- Foreign currency notes in US dollars, Japanese Yen, Sterling Pound, Australian dollars, Euro and Brunei dollars
- International debit and credit cards: American Express, Diners, JCB, CUP, MasterCard and VISA
- Gift vouchers, promotion vouchers and rebate vouchers issued by Isetan Singapore
- Gift vouchers issued by Isetan Tokyo
Store Return & Exchange
Here are some Isetan Return & Exchange Policy you should know:
- We will accept returns for merchandise purchased from our stores, except for discounted merchandise and merchandise that has been abused or soiled through customer's or user's neglect.
- To make a return, simply bring the item down to any of our stores, where the same item is available, and present your item together with its purchase receipt(s) to our staff at any cash counter. You may wish to check the item's availability at a particular store by calling us. Exchange should be made within three days of purchase.
- We will not bear any charges incurred by customers during the process of return, exchange or refund of merchandise.
- We reserve the rights to make amendments to this policy without prior notice.
- Please contact us us if you have any queries about returns or exchanges. We will be happy to attend to you.
All Customers should examine the goods at point of delivery or purchase. If the defect or fault existed at the point of delivery or purchase but was not detected or detectable by the Customer’s examination but is later discovered within 6 months of delivery, there are 2 stages of recourse for such a Customer.
1. Repair or replacement will be done for the defective product.
In the instance of replacement, the quality, make, model or condition should conform to what is expected of the original item, taking into account wear and tear due to usage by the customer. The replacement need not always be new.
2. A discount or a refund will be provided if repair and replacement (1) is impossible; or (2) is disproportionately and unreasonably costly.
Please note that the refund amount may not be the full purchase price.
Customers are not entitled to a remedy if:
- Customers damage the item.
- The item is misused and caused the defect/fault.
- The item was repaired by an unauthorized party and in the process the item was damaged.
- Customers knew about the fault before they bought the item.
- Customers change their minds and no longer want the item.
- The defect/fault is caused by wear and tear by the customer