EXCHANGE / REFUND POLICY
Customers are strongly advised to check the Product purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All Products leaving Isetan’s distribution centre have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
Subject to the Customer making a report via email or telephone to Isetan within three days after the day of delivery of the order, any request for exchange or refund of Product shall be dealt with in the following manner :-
Isetan shall either refund to the Customer the value of the Product, replace or exchange the Product as the case may be if :-
- the Product is delivered in a damaged condition or is past its expiry date;
- the Product is ordered and invoiced but is not delivered; or
- the wrong Product is delivered.
We will accept returns for non-perishable items from the departmental store and supermarket except for discounted merchandise and merchandise that has been abused or soiled through customer's or user's neglect.
In the event of a return, a delivery fee will be charged if the new total purchase value (new order value) falls below $100 due to returns.
Perishables refer to Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Seafood and Frozen & Chilled items.
- For the return of non-perishable Products, kindly:
- 1. Pack the item with the original invoice and state the reason for the return on the same invoice.
- 2.Mail the package to the following address:
- Isetan Online Store
- 350 Orchard Road Shaw House Singapore 238868
All Customers should examine the goods at point of delivery or purchase. If the defect or fault existed at the point of delivery or purchase but was not detected or detectable by the Customer’s examination but is later discovered within 6 months of delivery, there are 2 stages of recourse for such a Customer.
- 1. Repair or replacement will be done for the defective product. In the instance of replacement, the quality, make, model or condition should conform to what is expected of the original item, taking into account wear and tear due to usage by the customer. The replacement need not always be new.
- 2. A discount or a refund will be provided if repair and replacement (1) is impossible; or (2) is disproportionately and unreasonably costly. Please note that the refund amount may not be the full purchase price. Customers are not entitled to a remedy if:
If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered within three days, Isetan shall refund to the Customer the price of that Product as originally charged to the Customer.
If a Customer is charged more than the listed or correct price of a Product, Isetan shall refund to the Customer the difference.
Any refund shall be made in the same mode of payment used by the Customer on the same order.
All replacement of Products will be effected by the next earliest available delivery time slot.
Isetan reserves the right to collect, and the Customer shall be obliged to return, a Product that was not part of the Customer's order and which is delivered to the Customer by mistake.
Isetan shall not be further liable for any damage loss or inconvenience of any form suffered whatsoever arising from any discrepancy.