Sign in with your existing Isetan Membership account or Sign up for a new account now!
Click & Grow Curly Parsley (3-pack)
- All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfil your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Grow fresh Parsley at home!
Parsley is actually the world’s most popular herb. It has incredible nutritional properties; it’s packed with vitamins C, B12, K, and A. Parsley is even said to help arthritis and heart-related problems.
Use your parsley in soups, salads, pasta, tomato sauces, sautes, and more to add oomph to your meal.
Click & Grow Parsley benefits:
– Parsley is one of the healthiest and most nutritious herbs in the world
– Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
– Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
– You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod. Just let it thrive!
Parsley grows a bit slowly at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of leaves.
You can gradually harvest single leaves one by one, starting from one month after planting. Gently cut the whole leaf from the base (with the stem). By doing this, a plant pod may last about six to seven weeks.
Alternatively, you can harvest the whole Parsley pod at once whenever you like. It is usually fully grown in seven weeks. Just do not let it age!
Photo is for illustration purposes only.
|Vendor Item Id||SGR13X3|
|Brand||CLICK & GROW|
*Enjoy free delivery with a minimum spending of $100!
If gross purchases below $100 nett, there will be an additional delivery charge of $15 applied.
Delivery schedule is subjected to available dates and time slots during checkout.
Click & Collect service is available at Isetan Scotts Supermarket at B1 delivery counter.
You may visit our online delivery and online return policy for more information.*