• Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (Patent Pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
• Air venting bypasses the milk minimizing formation of air bubbles and oxidation of precious nutrients. Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
• Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible. Off-centre teat enables your baby to feed in a natural upright position.
• Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
• Hassle-Free Cleaning: The smooth interior surface, wide bottle opening and minimal parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
Replacement covers are available in packs of 2 in the event that these covers are misplaced or damaged. In addition, these multi-functional covers can be used as feeding cups for soft food or liquids. Due to hygiene reasons and wear and tear, we recommend replacing these covers every 6 months.
2 x Hegen Transparent Covers
**Hegen PCTO™ Collar and Hegen Teat not included
Directions for Assembly:
- To remove transparent cover
With the Hegen logo on the Collar facing you, push the Transparent Cover backwards (away from you) to open.
- To assemble teat into collar
With the built-in anti-colic air vent facing you, place the Collar (with the Hegen logo facing you) over the Teat and pull Teat upwards through the Collar to fit snugly.
*Air vent in Teat must match with Hegen logo on Collar
*Images are for illustration purposes only.