- Online Information
- Store Information
- Store Services
- Store Location
- Corporate Information
Online Terms and Conditions
All Products sold by Isetan through this website are subject to these Terms &Conditions. By using this website, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and that you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time you are using the website. You also warrant that you have the legal capacity to bind yourself to these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- “Customer” means you and all other persons who purchase Products through this website;
- “Isetan” means Isetan (Singapore) Limited (UEN: 197001177H); and
- “Product/Products” shall refer to products offered for sale by Isetan on this website.
The Customer must be over 18 years of age, and shall complete the registration process according to Isetan’s requirements as stated on this website. The Customer warrants that all information he/she is required to provide is at all times true, accurate, current and complete.
Delivery Information and Charges
Delivery Charge (with effect from 14 June 2013)
|Conditions for purchase from Supermarket||Charge (Inclusive of GST) per trip per address|
|Nett purchases above S$70 (Isetan Cardholders)||Free|
|Nett purchases below S$70 (Isetan Cardholders)||S$10.00|
|Nett purchases above S$200 (Non Isetan Cardholders)||Free|
|Nett purchases below S$200 (Non Isetan Cardholders)||S$10.00|
|Conditions for purchase from Department Store Charge||Charge (Inclusive of GST) per trip per address|
|Nett purchases above S$200 (Isetan Cardholders)||Free|
|Nett purchases below S$200 (Isetan Cardholders)||S$10.00|
|Nett purchases above S$300 (Non Isetan Cardholders)||Free|
|Nett purchases below S$300 (Non Isetan Cardholders)||S$10.00|
|Re-delivery due to unsuccessful delivery||S$10.00|
|Surcharge for Sentosa addresses||S$2.00|
Delivery service is only available to valid addresses in mainland Singapore and Sentosa. Isetan reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
|Delivery Day [Excluding Sundays & Public Holidays]||Delivery Time Slots (Subject to availability)|
|Earliest from Second Working Day* up to 7 days after date of order||1 p.m. – 3 p.m.|
|4 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
*“Working Day” refers to Monday to Saturday, except Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by Isetan. There will be no delivery service on Sundays &Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by Isetan. Should the 7th day after date of order falls on a Sunday or Public Holiday, the following working day shall apply.
Delivery time slots are subject to availability. Should there be overwhelming requests for any particular time slot, Isetan may cease to accept delivery orders for that time slot and the Customer will be advised to select an alternate time slot.
Delivery must be acknowledged by the Customer or his/her authorized recipient on Isetan’s delivery invoice. The Customer should ensure that an authorized recipient is present at the delivery address during the selected time slot to receive the delivery, failing which Isetan reserves the right to charge a re-delivery fee for each subsequent trip.
Should any Product in the Customer’s order be unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Isetan shall contact the Customer to arrange for an alternate delivery timing or change of order.
The Customer should notify Isetan immediately, via phone or email, of any change to delivery address and/or contact number. Isetan shall no longer be held liable if delivery is already made prior to the Customer’s notification.
Subject to payment for the order being effected, where the Customer has specifically instructed Isetan to leave his delivery outside the door of the address provided, such delivery shall be at the Customer's sole risk and Isetan shall not be liable for any missing Products thereafter.
Isetan shall reasonably endeavor to deliver orders to the valid and complete delivery address specified by the Customer within the time slot selected by the Customer but Isetan shall not be liable for any claims damages costs whatsoever due to delays in its delivery services.
Isetan reserves the right to withhold delivery of an order if it has any doubt whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or if the payment is not effected for any reason whatsoever.
All risk in the Products sold on this website shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer’s delivery address, but title in the said Products shall remain vested in Isetan and shall not pass to the Customer until full payment for the said Products has been received by Isetan.
variation / cancellation or order
The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Isetan has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so. After which, Isetan will impose a cancellation fee for each order cancelled.
For Products on special time and/or quantity limited promotions, any amendment of quantity ordered after submission of order is subject to stock and price availability.
Subject to the Customer's consent, Isetan may substitute an ordered Product with another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable. The final purchase amount charged to the Customer will be adjusted accordingly for any price difference. However, for the avoidance of doubt, Isetan reserves the right not to replace the unavailable Product.
If there is no prior consent from the Customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made and a credit adjustment for the unavailable Product will be made accordingly.
Isetan reserves the right to not to accept orders of any Product that may have been presented wrongly or inaccurately on the website. The decision to honor any price discrepancy is solely at Isetan’s discretion and its decision shall be final.
The prices reflected on the website are strictly meant for purchases made online only and these prices may from time to time vary from those found at Isetan stores and are also subject to change at any time. Isetan will not entertain any request for refund/exchange based on such price discrepancies.
In the event of any price difference between the total bill of the Customer’s order at the point of submission online and the final bill whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, unavailability, special price promotion, mislabeling or mispricing etc, Isetan reserves the right to adjust the final bill and collect the payment for the difference upon presentation of the final bill to the Customer and such adjustment shall be final. In the event that the online total bill is higher than the actual bill, the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last. In the event one or more Products in an order are unavailable, Isetan reserves the right to cancel the order or to proceed with the remaining order and adjust the final bill accordingly. No replacement or subsequent deliveries will be made for the unavailable Product(s).
Isetan reserves the right to decline any order it deems improper, including but not limited to unusually large quantities. In the event that a genuine order has been declined by Isetan for any reason, the Customer may contact Isetan’s Helpdesk for further assistance.
Payment for purchases on this website is to be made either by Isetan Credit Card issued by Isetan (Singapore) Limited or by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express Card only). Payment information is transmitted through a secure payment channel.
Refunds for Product(s) purchased under any promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Any special request from the Customer for refund or exchange may require physical visit to the designated Isetan stores, at the Customer’s own cost and expense.
Change in payment mode is not possible after submission of order by the Customer.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Isetan reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, including charges and fees, Product prices, delivery timings, order and payment modes and return policy, in its sole discretion at any time by updating this website. It is the Customer’s responsibility to review the prevailing Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order on this website.
To the extent fully permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
No agent or representative of Isetan is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Isetan shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
EXCHANGE / REFUND POLICY
Customers are strongly advised to check the Product purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All Products leaving Isetan’s distribution centre have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
Subject to the Customer making a report via email or telephone to Isetan Helpdesk by the next working day after the day of delivery of the order, any request for exchange or refund of Product shall be dealt with in the following manner :-
Isetan shall either refund to the Customer the value of the Product, replace or exchange the Product as the case may be if :-
- the Product is delivered in a damaged condition or is past its expiry date;
- the Product is ordered and invoiced but is not delivered; or
- the wrong Product is delivered.
If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Isetan shall refund to the Customer the price of that Product as originally charged to the Customer.
If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Isetan shall refund to the Customer the difference.
Any refund shall be made in the same mode of payment used by the Customer on the same order.
All replacement of Products will be effected by the next earliest available delivery time slot.
Isetan reserves the right to collect, and the Customer shall be obliged to return, a Product that was not part of the Customer's order which is delivered to the Customer by mistake.
Isetan shall not be further liable for any damage loss or inconvenience of any form suffered whatsoever arising from any discrepancy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
Isetan shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever description nor shall Isetan be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever. To the extent that Isetan is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of Isetan's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
Both Isetan and its delivery contractor shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Isetan assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Isetan shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
Isetan shall not be liable to any Customer for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event Isetan decline or is unable to fulfill an order for any reason whatsoever. Isetan cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission on this website.
The Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this website. Isetan shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the website. Without limitation to the foregoing:
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure that this website is available at all times, occasionally the website may undergo repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct and up-to-date. However, Isetan disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the website. Isetan will also not be responsible and assumes no liability for the content on the website or for anything posted on or linked to it, including, without limitation, any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. Isetan website includes links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control and hence, Isetan shall not be responsible for the content of any such other external websites.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIC WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ISETAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE/INJURY IS CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OD DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY
Information collected by Isetan and how Isetan uses it
1. When the Customer visits the website to purchase products and/or use the services, Isetan will need to know the Customer’s name, gender, identification number, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, the 3-digit card security code and expiry date (including the Isetan credit card number and expiry date).
2. Isetan gathers this information to allow Isetan to:
- (a) process the Customer’s registration and administer the Customer’s accounts with Isetan;
- (b) process any query, feedback, orders, transactions or applications that the Customer may make;
- (c) resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- (d) send the Customer information about Isetan’s products and/or services;
- (e) verify the Customer’s identity;
- (f) obtain the Customer’s views and/or comments on the products and/or services provided by Isetan; and
- (g) carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to Isetan’s website. The relevant information is then used by Isetan, its agents and sub-contractors to provide the Customer with the information, products and/or services requested by the Customer. The credit card information will also be provided to payment processing companies for the purpose of processing any orders made by the Customer.
3. Isetan may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Isetan develop the website and Isetan’s products and services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
4. From time to time Isetan may provide the Customer’s information to its customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that Isetan can monitor and improve the services provided by Isetan. Isetan or its agents and sub-contractors may contact the Customer by post, e-mail or telephone to ask the Customer for the Customer’s feedback and comments on Isetan’s products and/or services.
5. Isetan may also wish to provide the Customer with information about special features of the website or any other products or services or related information from third parties Isetan thinks may be of interest to the Customer. If the Customer would rather not receive this information, the Customer may inform Isetan by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Isetan may also provide the Customer’s information if required by law to do so or where requested by regulatory agencies or to their professional advisers where reasonably necessary for the performance of their professional services.
Information automatically collected from the Customer’s computer
7. When the Customer visits the website, Isetan’s web server automatically records the Customer’s IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of the Customer’s personal information. Isetan use IP addresses to help Isetan administer the website and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
8. Isetan may also gather other non-personal information (from which Isetan cannot identify the Customer) such as the type of the Customer’s internet browser which Isetan will use to provide the Customer with a more effective service.
10. Notwithstanding the above, the Customer can block or erase cookies from the Customer’s computer if the Customer wants to by referring to the documentation contained in the Customer’s browser.
How Isetan Protects the Customer’s information
11. Isetan has implemented technology and policies to safeguard the Customer’s privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. Isetan uses secure server software to encrypt any financial information the Customer needs to input before it is sent to Isetan.
12. Isetan also keeps the Customer’s information confidential. The internal procedures of Isetan cover the storage, access, and disclosure of the Customer’s information, including, but not limited to limiting access to the Customer’s information to those employees or agents who Isetan believes have reasonable need to use the information to provide products and/or services to the Customer, or to perform their jobs.
Sale of business
13. If this business is sold or integrated with another business, the Customer’s details may be disclosed to Isetan’s advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating of the Customer’s details
14. If any of the information that the Customer has provided to Isetan changes, for example if the Customer changed e-mail address, names or payment details or if the Customer wishes to cancel the registration, please let Isetan know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
15. Isetan cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites if the Customer accesses them using links from the website and recommend that the Customer check the policy of each site the Customer visits and contact its owner or operator if the Customer has concerns or questions.
16. In addition, if the Customer linked to this website from a third-party site, Isetan cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that the Customer check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if the Customer has any concerns or questions.
The Customer’s Consent
How to contact Isetan
18. If the Customer would like to contact Isetan with any queries or comments, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Store Payment Mode
We accept payments in all our Isetan stores by:
- Cash and NETS
- Foreign currency notes in US dollars, Japanese Yen, Sterling Pound, Australian dollars and Euro
- Traveller's cheques in US dollars, Japanese Yen, Sterling Pound, Australian dollars and Euro
- International credit cards: American Express, Diners, Visa, Masters and JCB
- Isetan Singapore Credit Card
- Isetan I-Card (Japan)
- Gift vouchers issued by Isetan Singapore and Isetan Tokyo
Store Return & Exchange Policy
Here are some Isetan Return & Exchange Policy you should know:
- We will accept returns for merchandise purchased from our stores, except for discounted merchandise and merchandise that has been abused or soiled through customer's or user's neglect.
- To make a return, simply bring the item down to any of our stores, where the same item is available, and present your item together with its purchase receipt(s) to our staff at any cash counter. You may wish to check the item's availability at a particular store by calling us. Exchange should be made within three days of purchase.
- We will not bear any charges incurred by customers during the process of return, exchange or refund of merchandise.
- We reserve the rights to make amendments to this policy without prior notice.
- Please contact us us if you have any queries about returns or exchanges. We will be happy to attend to you.
All Customers should examine the goods at point of delivery or purchase. If the defect or fault existed at the point of delivery or purchase but was not detected or detectable by the Customer’s examination but is later discovered within 6 months of delivery, there are 2 stages of recourse for such a Customer.
1. Repair or replacement will be done for the defective product.
In the instance of replacement, the quality, make, model or condition should conform to what is expected of the original item, taking into account wear and tear due to usage by the customer. The replacement need not always be new.
2. A discount or a refund will be provided if repair and replacement (1) is impossible; or (2) is disproportionately and unreasonably costly.
Please note that the refund amount may not be the full purchase price.
Customers are not entitled to a remedy if:
- Customers damage the item.
- The item is misused and caused the defect/fault.
- The item was repaired by an unauthorized party and in the process the item was damaged.
- Customers knew about the fault before they bought the item.
- Customers change their minds and no longer want the item.
- The defect/fault is caused by wear and tear by the customer
Disclaimer, Copyright and Trademark
Please read these conditions carefully. This agreement governs the conditions of access to the url http://www.isetan.com.sg ("the website"), which contains information, text, images, links, sound, graphics and video sequences displayed herein (the "Materials").
By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any pages herein.
Isetan (Singapore) Ltd (hereinafter "Isetan") is the copyright owner of all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof of this website. No part or parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of Isetan. However, you may download and print the Materials on this website for the sole purpose of using this website as a shopping resource, provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. You may not, without the permission of Isetan, insert a hyperlink to this website on any other website or "mirror" any Material contained on this website on any other server.
- Trade Marks
The trade marks, service marks and logo (the "Trade Marks") used and displayed on this website are the registered or unregistered Trade Marks of Isetan or its licensors. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks displayed on this website.
Disclaimer of Warranty/Exclusion of Liability
- No Warranty for the website and/or the Materials
This website and the Materials are provided "as is". Isetan gives no warranty whatsoever in conjunction with the Materials and/or this website.
Isetan does not warrant that this website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro. In addition, any hyperlinks to any websites not maintained by Isetan are not an endorsement or verification of the safety of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at the user's own risks.
In particular, Isetan does not provide any warranty that any information or representation contained in this website, including without limitation, products, prices, stock quantity, promotions and quality is accurate, complete or current. All customers are advised to make the necessary inquiries at all Isetan outlets.
- Exclusion of liability
Isetan shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
1. any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information whatsoever contained therein; and
2. any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
even if Isetan or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damage and loss.
You undertake not to submit any information and/or other materials which are or may be offensive, illegal or which may not be lawfully disseminated under the laws of Singapore or any other relevant country.
By accessing this website, you agree that Singapore law shall govern such access as well as the above terms and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Corporate Gifts & Bulk Buys
We can help your organisation or individuals making bulk purchases with gifts or prizes for events such as anniversaries, staff incentives, long service awards, lucky draws, dinner & dance or other special occasions. Simply tell us the event you are organising and your budget, and we will assist you with the appropriate gifts or prizes for your event. For our regular corporate customers, we will deliver the gifts or prizes to your offices.
If you are interested in our gifts purchase or have any query, you can call our Customer Service at Tel: 65-6734 0135 or fax us at Fax: 65-6734 1147 for more information.
Golf Tournament & Sports Events
We can help your organisation prepare prizes or trophies for golf tournament. For more information, you can call our Customer Service at Tel: 65-6734 0135 or fax us at Fax: 65-6734 1147.
We can help you arrange delivery of floral bouquets to your loved ones, friends or corporate clients on any festive occasions or events within mainland Singapore. We can also help you deliver Orchid gift boxes to the homes of your loved ones or friends staying in Japan. The shipping charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel sent. Simply call our Customer Service at Tel: 65-6734 0135 or fax us at Fax: 65-6734 1147. We would be glad to assist you.
Purchases from our Departmental Stores:
We provide free delivery on purchases of S$300 and above at all our Isetan stores. All deliveries must be within the main island of Singapore. You can approach our staff at any cash counters for delivery services of your purchases.
Purchases from our Supermarkets:
We provide free delivery on purchases of S$200 and above at our Isetan Supermarkets. Items purchased from our supermarkets (except ice cream, Japanese eggs and items from Isetan Departmental Stores) are eligible for this service. We deliver within our Designated Delivery Areas and follow a fixed delivery schedule. You can call Tel: 65-6733 1111 if you have any queries or need more information. For foreign customers visiting Singapore, we can deliver to your hotel. You can approach our staff at any cash counters at our Isetan Supermarkets for delivery services of your purchases.
Overseas Packing Service from Isetan Supermarket
This service is available upon request at the Supermarket delivery counter.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- Delivery can be done to any hotel in mainland Singapore or store delivery area.
- No delivery outside of mainland Singapore.
The following charges are applicable upon request for the service:
- Dry Ice: $4 per kg
- Vacuum Pack: $0.30 per pc
- 1 set of ice box: $15
- Other type of ice: Free
- The delivery form has to be completed and delivery time will follow the store’s delivery schedule.
The following merchandise are not accepted for overseas packing:
- Ice Cream
- Party Sets
- Orders for overseas packing should be placed one day in advance.
|Isetan Cardmembers||Non Isetan Cardmembers|
|Departmental Store||Purchase above S$200||Purchase below S$200||Purchase above S$300||Purchase below S$300|
|Private Sale||Purchase above S$300||Purchase below S$300||Purchase above S$400||Purchase below S$400|
|Isetan Supermarkets||Purchase above S$70||Purchase below S$70||Purchase above S$200||Purchase below S$200|
You can call us if you require more information about our delivery services. We will be happy to attend to your queries.
We offer free alteration on all regular priced merchandise, except boutique brands at all of our Isetan stores. However, we will charge a nominal fee of S$3 to alter sales items or merchandise that are on offer. You can expect an average period of three days for most alterations except for festive season, you can also approach our staff at any cash counters for alteration services of your purchases.
Express Service (Isetan Scotts)
To serve our customers better, we also provide Express Service for alteration of Men's trousers. You can get an altered pair of trousers in 2 hours. It is free for regular priced merchandise. For merchandise on offer, a nominal fee of S$3 will be charged. You can approach our staff at Men's Wear Department, Level 3 of Isetan Scotts for the Express Service.
Isetan Gift Vouchers offer a great deal of flexibility. Denominations are in $5, $10, $50 and $100 in Singapore currency. Our vouchers can be honoured not only at all Isetan stores in Singapore, but also at the Mango Boutique (Shaw Centre) and Supermarket at Isetan Scotts.You can call our Isetan Scotts Customer Service Department at Tel: 65-6734 0135 should you require more information on our Gift Vouchers. We will be happy to attend to your queries.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- They are not valid unless duly stamped.
- Each voucher should be fully utilized and we cannot refund any unused amount.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to offset any outstanding amount owing Isetan or be credited into your account.
Where You Can Purchase Isetan Gift Vouchers?
Purchase of Isetan Gift Vouchers can be made at any of the following Isetan stores:
|Isetan Scotts||Customer Service Department, Level 4|
|Isetan Katong||Customer Service Counter, Level 1|
|Isetan Tampines||Customer Service Counter, Level 2|
|Isetan Serangoon Central||Customer Service Counter, Level 3|
|Isetan Jurong East||Customer Service Counter, Basement 2|
If you are buying gifts for your friends or loved ones, you can rely on us to provide free wrapping services at all of our Isetan stores any time of the year. On festive and special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day, ask for our original wrapping paper and gift tags. If you need us to deliver your gifts, please see the Delivery section for more information.
All merchandise sold in Isetan includes the Goods and Services Tax (GST). However, if you are a visitor to Singapore, you are entitled to tax-free shopping.
GST Refund Eligibility
- Purchases that will be taken out of Singapore within two (2) months from the date of purchase are eligible for GST refunds.
- This refund is not applicable to perishables such as food items.
Air Travellers Claiming GST Refunds
- You can present your Isetan receipts at our Customer Service Department at Isetan Scotts Level 4, Customer Service Counters at Isetan Orchard Level 1, Isetan Katong Level 1 or Isetan Tampines Level 2.
- Our staff will issue a Global Refund Cheque to you.
- Refund cheques will only be issued for purchases of S$100 and above.
GST Refunds for Merchandise Shipped to Japan
- Simply present the original receipts at our Customer Service Department at Isetan Scotts Level 4.
- We shall issue a photocopy of your receipts and a Shipping Instruction form to you where you can specify the Japan address for the merchandise to be shipped to.
- Thereafter, we shall issue a Pelican GST Cash Refund Chit to you to claim your GST refunds.
- The refund will be cashed in Singapore currency, based on the GST amount stated on your receipts.
- Our shipping agent, Nippon Express(S) Pte Ltd, will collect your merchandise for shipment to Japan.
You can either visit Global Refund website or call us for more information on GST refund procedure. We will be happy to attend to your queries.
We can reserve regular items for you for up to three (3) days at all our Isetan stores. However, sales and promotional merchandise cannot be reserved. You can approach our staff at any cash counters to make merchandise reservation.
Orchard MRT Station
- 7, 36, 77, 105, 106, 111, 123, 132, 174, 174E, 502, 502A, NR8
- 36, 77, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 174, 174E, 190, 518, 518A, 700
- 5, 54, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 700, 700A, NR1, NR2, NR3
- 5, 54, 105, 124, 128, 132, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 518, 518A, 587
Sunday to Thursday, 11am – 9pm
Friday, Saturday & eve of public holidays, 11am – 9.30pm
Sunday to Thursday, 10am – 9pm
Friday, Saturday & eve of public holidays, 10am – 9.30pm
350 Orchard Road
Tel: 65-6733 1111
Fax: 65-6734 7083
- 15, 31, 36, 43, 48, 76, 135, 196, 196E, 197, 853#, 966
- 15, 31, 36, 43, 48, 76, 135, 196, 196E, 197, 401, 853#, 966
Sunday to Friday, 10.30am to 9.30pm
Saturday, 10am to 10pm
80 Marine Parade Road
Tel: 65-6345 5555
Fax: 65-6345 1864
Tampines MRT Station
- Tampines Bus Interchange: 3, 8, 10, 18, 19, 22, 23, 28, 29, 31, 37, 38, 39, 65, 67
- 2N, 3, 15, 21, 27, 168, NR7
- 3, 15, 21, 27, 168, 553, NR7
Sunday to Friday, 10am to 9.30pm
Saturday, 10am to 10pm
4 Tampines Central 5
Tel: 65-6788 7777
Fax: 65-6781 7773
Isetan Serangoon Central
Serangoon MRT Station
- Serangoon Bus Interchange: 100, 101, 103, 105, 109, 158, 315, 317
- 45, 58, 101, 103, 107, 107M, 147, 153, 317, 853, 853C, NR6
- 22, 43, 53, 70, 70M, 81, 82, 315
- 22, 43, 53, 70, 70M, 315
Sunday to Thursday, 10.30am to 10pm
Friday, Saturday & eve of public holidays, 10.30am to 10.30pm
23 Serangoon Central,
Tel: 65-6363 7777
Fax: 65-6634 9959
Isetan Jurong East
Jurong East MRT Station
- Jurong East Bus Interchange: 51, 52, 66, 78, 79, 97, 97e, 98, 98M, 105, 143, 160, 183, 197, 333
- 98, 98M, 99
Sunday to Thursday, 11am – 9pm
Friday, Saturday & eve of public holidays, 11am – 9.30pm
Sunday to Thursday, 10am – 9pm Friday, Saturday & eve of public holidays, 10am – 9.30pm
3 Gateway Drive
Tel: 65-6896 7777
Fax: 65-6465 9659
Isetan Annual Report
Download Isetan Annual Report below.
|2014||Isetan Annual Report||Download|
|2013||Isetan Annual Report||Download|
|2012||Isetan Annual Report||Download|
|2011||Isetan Annual Report||Download|
|2010||Isetan Annual Report||Download|
Isetan Financial Results
Download Isetan Financial Results below.
|2016||Isetan Unaudited First Quarter Results||Download|
|2015||Isetan Financial Results||Download|
Isetan (S) Ltd Code of Conduct
Download Isetan (S) Ltd Code of Conduct below.